With literally millions of medical resources available on the web, University Surgical Associates (USA) understands the complexities of locating accurate and trustworthy information when it comes to your healthcare questions.
Listed below are several web sites that can offer information beyond what we've provided here. However, please be aware that medicine in general and surgical procedures in particular are quite complex and are disseminated in a varying array of presentations, treatment options, opinions and prognoses. Speaking with your USA surgeon will help clarify most issues or concerns.
Surgical Boards / Associations
- American Board of Surgery
- Fellow American College of Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- Tennessee Medical Association
- Chattanooga-Hamilton County Medical Society
Surgical Specialty Associations
- American Society of Breast Surgeons
- American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery
- American Society of Colon and Rectal Surgeons
- American Association for the Surgery of Trauma
- American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists
- American Society of Transplantation
- American Society of Clinical Oncology
- Society for Vascular Surgery
- American Pediatric Surgical Association
- Journal of Pediatric Surgery
General Medical Resources
- Vascular Web
- American Association of Kidney Patients
- American Cancer Society
- Department of Health and Human Services
- Tennessee Department of Health
Surgical Specialty Resources
Kidney Transplant Surgery
Project Access makes health care more available to low-income, uninsured residents of Hamilton County Tennessee. Project Access is coordinated by the Medical Society of Chattanooga & Hamilton County and the Medical Foundation. It brings together doctors, hospitals, medical schools, community clinics, the Hamilton County health department and many other partners all for a common goal.
Our goal is to improve the health and well- being of the people of Chattanooga and Hamilton County.
Please click here for the story of Project Access in Chattanooga.
If you would like more information, or would like to help Project Access, please call us at (423) 826-0269.